During a combat filled exploration of the first level of the Death House basement the party discovered a stranded Leroy Jones, a Paladin of (Conor who is your deity?) as well as quite a bit of loot, including:
- another silvered shortsword
- a Cloak of Protection (+1 AC and saving throws, must be attuned)
- a crystal orb worth about 25 gp, can be used as an arcane focus
- another 11 gp and 60 sp in a sack made from human skin
- a black leather eye patch with a carnelian sewn onto it, worth about 50 gp
- a shortsword of Warning/Adv on initiative checks, you and all allies w/in 30’ can’t be surprised and it awakes you if combat breaks out and you’re asleep, engraved with eyes on the blade, hilt and handle (must be attuned)
- chain shirt
- mess kit
- flask of alchemist fire
- bullseye lantern
- thieves tools
- Spellbook with a cracked yellow leather cover with the following spells: Lvl 1:
disguise self, identify, mage armor, magic missile, protection from evil and good. Lvl 2: darkvision, hold person, invisibility, magic weapon.
- Luck Stone: +1 on ability checks and saving throws
- 4 potions of healing but I think Nephus drank one?